Today I’m just going to talk about the new face of this blog. If you are a frequent visitor, you’ll find out that I love to change my blog’s appearance. I don’t know, I just love to design fanciful stuffs, especially blogs and papers. That’s why I put a blog design service and I also put a special tutorial for WordPress.com user to deal with WordPress.com limitations. I’m a WordPress lover though. <3
Yay… let’s have a look to this before/after appearance.
Which one do you think is prettier? Well I know that both are pretty but I just can’t decide myself. LOL. Should I create a poll?
However, I still don’t know why did I stick with this pink and blue colors. Maybe next time, I will try something different. Pastel colors are kind of trendy (or timeless?) and I want to try to put something on.
Have a fanciful day <3
- My Blog Design Service (pixeledpaper)
- How to add custom Menu items to INove theme on WordPress.com blog (gunnalag.wordpress.com)
- Welcome Back to WordPress.com! (advocatesstudio.wordpress.com)
- How to Add HTML in a WordPress Blog Post (lorelleteaches.com)
- Choosing the Perfect Blog Name: Two WordPressers Share Their Secrets (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- WordPress.com has a new feature! (socialmediabuzzing.wordpress.com)
- 10 Tips to a Better Blog (simplystephanieblog.com)
- How To Start Your Blog With A Bang (abeautifulmess.typepad.com)
- [Free] Blog accessories part #1 – Blinkies (pixeledpaper)