Well, today I’m not going to share a freebie. I’m currently doing a “time eater” alike project so I am unable to finish the new freebie. I hope I can do it next month and share it here. :D So let’s just talk about another topic.
Recently, I became a fan of surreal arts (to be specific, pop surrealism). According to Wikipedia, Pop Surrealism a.k.a Lowbrow is doubted by some art critics as a”legitimate art movement“. Well, I’m neither an art critic nor art collector, so it doesn’t really matter :lol:. I just found myself really amazed by the creativity and great ideas within them.
Then I visited Society 6. Wow… there are so many talented artists in there. My only regret is I’m not rich enough to purchase all of their works. :lol:
Here are some of my favorites.
And many more….
What do you think? Which one is your favorite?
Anyway… Happy holiday :D
♥ Nina ♥
- Anton Barnard: Not exactly Pop, Surrealism or Abstract (theartjunkie.wordpress.com)
- Surreal Pop Culture Portraits – Casey Weldon Turns Character Icons Into Surreal Pop Culture Art (TrendHunter.com) (trendhunter.com)
- Brands on paintings 2: Alex Gross in the TV show Castle (brandsandfilms.com)
- “My Egyptian Cat” Pop Surrealism, Big Eye Art – 29 Faces (sherrykey.wordpress.com)
- Brands on paintings (brandsandfilms.com)