Well, today I’m not going to share a freebie. I’m currently doing a “time eater” project and I am unable to finish a new freebie for you. I hope I can finish it next month and share it here. So let’s just talk about another topic.
Recently, I just became a fan of surreal arts (to be specific, pop surrealism). According to wikipedia, Pop Surrealism a.k.a Lowbrow is doubted by some art critics as a”legitimate art movement“. Don’t worry, because I’m not an art critic or collector myself, so it doesn’t really matter for me :lol:. I just found myself really amazed by a deep creativity and awesome ideas within them. Then I visited Society 6. Perhaps some of you already there. Wow… there are soooo many talented artists I fell in love with many of them. My only regret is I’m not rich enough to purchase all of their works.
Here are some of my favorites.
And many more….
Awesome and creative. Aren’t they? What do you think? Which one is your favorite?
Anyway… Happy holiday
- Anton Barnard: Not exactly Pop, Surrealism or Abstract (theartjunkie.wordpress.com)
- Surreal Pop Culture Portraits – Casey Weldon Turns Character Icons Into Surreal Pop Culture Art (TrendHunter.com) (trendhunter.com)
- Brands on paintings 2: Alex Gross in the TV show Castle (brandsandfilms.com)
- “My Egyptian Cat” Pop Surrealism, Big Eye Art – 29 Faces (sherrykey.wordpress.com)
- Brands on paintings (brandsandfilms.com)