Lately, I’ve been so immersed by the tribal pattern. It’s everywhere. Everyone wore it. From a pretty Uzbekistan grandmother to a fashionable NYC girl. They are so artistic… and also colorful.
Even the iPhone wore tribal clothes too
This pack contains 14 digital papers and good for both personal and commercial usage. The things I were imagining while making these items are sarong, ikat, chevron, Aztec, and general tribal patterns. Then I mixed them up and here are the results. :D. You can check this paper here
For today’s freebie, I’m going to share matching printable 4×3 inches journal cards. These journal cards are in .PNG formats and you can use them for your digital/hybrid/traditional scrapbooking projects, including your project life albums. Here is the preview
Please note that the TOU from my freebies and TOU from my Etsy Shop are different. You can read this Freebie’s TOU here. Please read them carefully and be a nice person, OK?
Finally, here’s the download link for the journal card
I hope you like them. Don’t forget to visit my Etsy Shop because everything is currently in a discounted price. Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to leave your pretty footprints. I also have a freebie in my Facebook fanpage in case you haven’t joined yet.
Have a Nice day
- Free Digital Scrapbooking Kit – It’s a Wonderful Day (DSF Blogtrain & Facebook Freebie) (pixeledpaperdesigns.com)
- Free Digital Paper Pack – Candybar Confessions (pixeledpaperdesigns.com)
- Digital Paper Pack – Paisley Pop (Pixeledpaperdesigns on Etsy)
- Digital Paper Pack – For Awesome Boys (Pixeledpaperdesigns on Etsy)
- Digital Paper Pack – Red & Blue Stars (Pixeledpaperdesigns on Etsy)